Mandarin Duck

I’ve finished another one of Thread Folk’s artist series, Mandarin Duck, based on work by Pete Cromer. As usual, with this one, I used Sulky Solvy to transfer the pattern (because I’m lazy) even though I know that it has its flaws. This time the Sulky Solvy problem was because I had used a large amount of satin stitch with this one, when I washed the piece to get rid of it, the satin stitch went rather dodgy, I ended up having to completely restitch the pinkish area in the middle but all the other bits were just about okay (if a little wavy), once it dried again, but still, it would have been nicer if I’d transferred the pattern some other way.

2 Comments Add yours

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s