1. Newton Faulkner and Jake Bugg have new albums out and they’re both brilliant.
2. Z started secondary school this week and although he’ll never be a massive fan of school like his sister, he seems to quite like it.
3. Gino D’Acompo’s Pasta book.
4. The ‘we’re bloody brilliant’ (not said in exactly that way) attitude of the kids’ school, I don’t think there’s anything wrong with a bit of confidence as long as the staff can follow through with it and so far they have.
5. Seeing the Richmond cows on my walk.